Skip to main content

College trips are always Amazing| Here's mine!

My First College Trip to

 Keoti Fall

I believe all of us have some exciting stories of our college days to tell. Be it of class bunk or college bunk..and I did both, only then the trip became possible.
So, it was the starting week of the second semester, it was my HRM lecture by Principal sir on 22jan... I and my friends manage to bunk the 'only' class because getting attendance in this lecture is easier, not going into details of this let's move straightly to the place where the plan was made i.e, 'Chai stall'
I am a tea lover like most Indians are and of course, I was enjoying sitting on the bench along with my friends... when in the meantime one of my classmates began to talk about "it is the only semester when we can have fun and can bunk the classes as it's just the beginning of the new sem. another one replied to this and said " yeah right! otherwise from next semester, we all will be very busy"
and the conversations continued on this for some time, I was listening to their conversations and was thinking that "how can I go out of the station without even taking permission from my parents" as it was the first time.. so it's a big decision for me!

As per the plan, the very next day is on 23rd January we all have to gather at 8:00 am, a nearby college place. 
We arrived there by 8:30, we had to travel 110 km distance and we were already late, when the time came and all of us got together my friend told me about her minor accident which she met while coming, and also two of my classmates were stuck in the traffic and still left to arrive, and another one's phone get broke, after listening to them I started to think that may be we should drop this idea of going to keoti fall and better return to home, as it was already around 9'0 clock and signs and symbols were also not so good, another thought came that may be it's just happened to tests our determination, my mind was fighting with both these thoughts when I was asked to sit on scooty and our journey began.

My first reaction after reaching there was "WOW! What an amazing, beautiful, wonderful place, nature has created, and I am so grateful to be there" It has rocked all around and water no human being resides there, only monkeys we met... we were taking selfies, group pictures, when they decided to reach in the middle of the water where there was a huge rock and have a picture clicked, it was scary to cross the flowing water, and slippery as well.. all of them reached there only I was left... I was in no mood of taking chance until a thought run my mind "they are also risking their lives, to create the best memory, and so should i" 
I moved slowly with the assistance of my friends and I reach that very rock, I was feeling on top of the world! From there all the views became clearer and as far as one can see there was the sound of flowing water, fresh air, clear sky, and rocks. What else one can expect to stay peaceful and calm!!


And believe me, it is the best part of the trip. I feel good for taking that chance! I would suggest to whosoever is reading this: ENJOY YOUR LIFE! TAKE RISK! LIVE EVERY MOMENT AS IF IT IS YOUR LAST!

THANK YOU! :)











Comments

  1. How the hell i can forget that day!!!
    This blog completely made me to reminisce that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know... The beginning of that day was hard for you.. But it ends well๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Optimistic way to represent.. Great work ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A good life is a collection of happy moments".......nyc style of writing....i enjoy reading it..☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adopt the pace of nature ❤️ Beauty ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog so much, it reminds me of my friends circle!
    Very nicely inscribed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gud one... Keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That one-sided lover..

Dear Silent Lover, I know this is the most 'unacceptable' yet 'beautiful feeling' for you as a silent lover of someone. So, in the first case it is 'unacceptable' because obviously, no one would like to be a fan of just any person who is ordinary like them, but very special to that one-sided lover. Of Course, it is hard for that person to swallow the truth, that their love is never going to be reciprocated but still in the second case it is a 'beautiful feeling' also... Isn't it a beautiful feeling that you expect nothing from that person, you're just happy with the minimum like even a story/post update from that special person on social media is enough for you, isn't it awesome that you do not have to put much effort to have their little glimpse, isn't it beautiful that you're happy with their mere presence?!  You show your care for them and expect nothing in return. You put effort to make that special person laugh at your jokes. You

Life upside down!

You never know who is going to come into your life You never know who is going to leave your life. In both cases, your life changes Upside down!! In the first case with some good moments, some addition of happiness, and a sense of fulfillment and in the second case vice versa of everything...! Now the question is, 'Why would you even allow anyone to be in charge of your happiness and sadness?' Both these situation forces us to rely on another person, which is good up to a certain level but after some time YOU GOTTA BE WITH YOU only. No one, literally no one is going to be with you as long as you are going to be with you. And the irony is, that we actually know the truth, but we are so comfortable in choosing lie over the truth that we keep following the same pattern over and over and over again.  Until when?? Until then you will be choosing this!! When will the right time appear??  When will you choose yourself before anyone??  When will you prioritize yourself ?? Think about i

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki

Book Review Education about money is very important to be known to every individual so that they can solve many of life’s common problems. One of the main motives of this book is to encourage people to be job creators, instead of job seekers. Rich dad poor dad is the number one Personal Finance book of all time to date. Rich Dad Poor Dad is relevant to those seeking personal finance knowledge. The entire book is presented as a comparison between the mindset or belief of a Rich dad and a highly educated poor dad. This book has challenged the belief that a house is a liability, not an asset, explodes the myth that one needs a high income to be rich, and explains the importance of investing in assets, unboxing the reasons why rich people pay less in taxes. This book has in total of Nine chapters, with an additional chapter on ‘final thought’ and one of the best parts is that after every chapter it has a Study session plus the space for notes, and the second best part about this book i